Story Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Story Time and all associated things

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWikiRegisterLog in

Story Time

Go down 
+6
Cake
Phoenix
Natef
Chaosmancer
GF93
some girl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
some girl

some girl

Story Time - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 am

'Ah,' Suzaku replied to AoR, 'I haven't heard anything from the IGF in quite some time.'

He noticed Thardon walking through and considered asking him to be in the crew, but figured that Scourge would do it when she came around with Suzume and whoever else she decided was needed
Back to top Go down
https://story-time.rpg-board.net
AoR

AoR

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 pm

AoR arrived in the Ship's hangar, in one of his many Flashfire fighters. He had a quick look around the hangar.
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Thardon sat down in front of the secondary radio, and tried to link the signal to Adrian's encrypted frequency. 'Adrian? Adrian, where are you?' asked Thardon, slightly worried by the lack of response. The reply was not what he was expecting.

Markoi chucked another flashbang into the group of crew members in the bridge. 'Go, Sara! scramble their comms whilst they're distracted!' he directed, before putting his shield back up.
Adrian's comm. feed began signalling an incoming message. He checked it, before allowing his helmet speakers to play the message. Thardon's message played, and Adrian felt obliged to respond, but quite frankly, now was not the time. He decided that his life takes precidence over discussing it with Thardon.
Adrian activated his sword, and started to collect the important officers, whilst 'removing' the less important. During this, the comm feed continued to play messages coming over the radio frequency. Thardon was sounding more and more urgent, so he finally sent a message back. 'Heeey, Thardon...kind-of busy right now. I'm in the middle of taking over one of Danterus' fleet ships.' he said, slicing through two data entry members unlucky enough to find themselves between him and a the captain.
'Finally, a reply. Thanks for the update. You can tell me your plan once you've finished up there.' Thardon responded, before closing the line.

Thardon stood back up, making his way out of the room, before noticing Suzaku looking as if he wanted to say something. Thardon dismissed this, assuming it must have not been important. If something was going on, someone would tell him...eventually.
Back to top Go down
GF93

GF93

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:23 pm

some girl wrote:
'Wouldn't you like to be in our crew as well?' Suzaku asked Nate, 'Your skills on the battlefield would be a good addition to the team, plus you'd probably get to see things most people can only dream of.'

Hearing AoR's response, Suzaku smiled and nodded to Shiro-Ka and Kurohada, who both lead the smaller ships in the direction of the Hangar.

'One last question,' Suzaku added, 'Who are you affiliated with, hierarchy-wise?'
Alex stood and listened to the conversations between Scourge and their new allies, learning from what they were saying, and with a slight smile at the thought of new assistance.
"Anything I'll need to do now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:33 pm

By now, all of the prospective crew were together, minus Thardon, who Scourge hadn't been able to find, and AoR, who was still with his ships.

'Well, we should continue looking for Thardon and wait for the guy with the ship,' Scourge commented, 'But, after that, we're good to go. I'll \set the course, you be the pilot, we'll get there super fast with a Warp Drive.'

Suzume's golden eyes flashed to a silver color and what seemed to be a radar watch materialised on his arm.

'I'll go look for them,' he replied, 'It should be easy.'

He set off, following the trail the radar had given him. Pretty soon, he found Thardon.

'You're kinda tall, even by my standards,' Suzume said, chuckling slightly, 'Alex, Suzaku and that lot were wondering if you'd like to join our crew on the SCSS Unity.'
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:58 pm

'Weeeell...I was starting to get bored around here, and I suppose I have nothing better to do...' Thardon said, considering the offer. 'Alright, fine, I'll join. What'll this entail?' said Thardon.

One of the crew members was sneaking up behind Thardon. He felt a tap on his shoulder. When he turned around, Adrian picked him up by the scruff of his neck, lifting him up. 'Oh, cra...' the man began to say, when Adrian activated his sword, the outline could be seen to pass out through the other side of the man's chest, and then the glow seeped along the blade, bringing smoke with it as it burnt wherever the blade outlined. Adrian released the man, and pulled the sword out, letting the man slump to the floor dead. Adrian kneeled down next to Markoi. 'The officers are in the corner. Sara says you can remove the others.' said Adrian, before dashing to Jason, ducking to avoid incoming shots.
'Adrian, grenade!' shouted Jason, pointing to one man stupid enough to decide that throwing a grenade in a pressurised spaceship is a good idea. Adrian immediately took out his shotgun and shot at the man's arm. However, the pin was already out, and the grenade still rolled towards Adrian. 'Jason, use your GID!'
Jason used his gravitational induction device to pull the grenade, and as it went past, Adrian sliced it using his sword. The two neat halves landed next to him, inactive.
'Good job, Adrian.' said Jason, before sniping another unlucky crew member.
Back to top Go down
AoR

AoR

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:16 am

AoR, somewhat unsure of what to do next, made sure his ships organized themselves in the hangar and around the Ship to OCDed perfection.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:47 am

'Well, we're technically acting against orders, so secrecy is required,' Suzume replied, 'However, I believe that GoldenFox and WitchDoctor will explain when we're on the ship. I don't even know what we're going to do, but I think Scourge has the best inclination.'

---

'Are you ready to go and meet your new crewmates in person?' Shiro-Ka asked, 'They're waiting for us.'
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:11 pm

'Alright. I'll follow you to the others.' said Thardon. 'I hope there's some action to come out of this.'

'Alright, cover me!' said Markoi, putting down his shield, before taking out his SAW and mowing down the remaining crew members.
They all grouped around the captured officers. 'The communications are down, and the security alarm hasn't sounded yet, so as far as the other ships are concerned, nothing's up. I've locked down this section of the ship, and the alarm system is cut off. We should be fine from here-on.' said Sara.
'I suppose we need to get some information out of these officers.' said Jason.
'For now, let's cover our backs.' said Adrian. 'The communications no longer need to be down, as no crew members will be using it anymore. We don't need to look as if we're cutting ourselves off from the other ships.'
'OK, I'm on it.' said Sara, heading back to the controls.
However, during this, the captain had cut through the ropes holding him, and was headed to the armoury. Little did they know, they had taken control of the right ship.
Back to top Go down
AoR

AoR

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:57 am

[Assuming Scourge's comment was directed at my char as well.]

"Yeah, sure." AoR seemed absent-minded, but otherwise unimpressed by the Ship's hangar.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:06 am

Badnik and his fleet wonder what the hell went on in his long absence.

Sorry about not checking this site in a while, got busy
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:16 pm

OOC: Badnik, feel free to set your ship on a course to Kzixa, that's where the plot's going to be

BIC: With everyone finally assembled, they boarded the ship and set off for Kzixa.

OOC: lolshortpostweneedtogettherefast
Back to top Go down
Chaosmancer

Chaosmancer

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 pm

This is pretty serene for a battlefield. People sitting on chairs, drinking a drink of their choice, and listening to a one-man band.
As fun as this has been, a battlefield is meant for battle, and we have been here so long that Shigo could've told us the entirety of how things went down on Quinglong, all 5991 years of it, in graphic detail.
I would probably have to get Souski's permission before I would be able to tell it in graphic detail...I could probably outline the basics, but Yukarin would probably kill me if I were to go into graphic detail...then again, she probably wants to kill me anyway. Ah well, wouldn't be the first time she has tried to kill me.
Wait, she has tried to kill you before? Why?
That would come under me not being able to say anything without permission... although, that is kind of a moot point, what with Enki and Zhu being Gods, they already know.
Ah, but you fail to take into account that despite being psychotic and murderous at times, despite all of the raping and joking that happens, we won't sink to the level of revealing something like that. We have at least some respect for secrecy.
Would Yukarin be dumb enough to attack a God?
...Errm... probably not, actually...she might attack me for it though...but oh well.
Ah well, doesn't matter, all will be revealed in due time.
Or in irrelevant backstory that only two people will see.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:19 pm

The trip to Kzixa was surprisingly short, considering how much bloody time it took the author to post (I got busy *<*). Before long, they found themselves crashing to the surface since Alex is, in actuality, a crap driver of a ship that requires a Lucridite pilot to run properly, not to mention a smart pilot for it to work AT ALL. And, of course, someone with an actual driving license.

After the author finished bashing Alex, she punched a hole through the fourth wall and decided to get serious.

Suzaku pressed a button on the dashboard and the ship carefully righted itself.

'Next time,' he commented, 'Let ME drive.'

He walked out of the room, Alex following not long after, and exited the ship, to be met with a white rifle in his face. The one who held the rifle, a blond young woman that I swear I threw in the Gag Reels, snarled.

'Who the Hell are you lot then?' she asked, shaking the rifle at Suzaku, 'Stacattos aren't welcome here. Piss off.'
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 am

Thardon peered over the others at the woman, which isn't difficult at his height, and made a mental note not to get on the wrong side of her...on the other hand...

Thardon pressed a few runes on his hammer and it glowed red before blending in with its surroundings. Soon after, the rifle was flung into the air and the hammer appeared where the rifle should have been. 'That language won't be appreciated. We need to be here, anyway.' said Thardon, before withdrawring the hammer from in front of the woman.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 am

'Don't get me wrong,' she commented, the rifle materialising in her hand once more, 'You lot are welcome. Just not Whitey. Because, if you hadn't noticed, the Sarylax are thick around these parts, and the Stacattos are with 'em. He's most likely a spy.'

Suzaku took a small wallet out of his pocket and opened it in front of the girl.

'Suzaku Que, Head Medical Officer and Founder of StarCore,' he commented, 'Acting against orders alongside the Ambassador. Trust me, we're here to help. Which is the exact reason we brought a Hornecian.'

The girl's eyes widened slightly as she looked at the group, attempting to find the one Suzaku had talked of.

'I see none here,' she commented, 'I see a Seiryan wannabe, a tannie, two robots, a REALLY tall dude, a human kid and someone who looks like they've played too much Call of Duty.'
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:57 pm

'Wait, a Horn-a-what-ian?' asked Thardon, lowering his hammer. 'And I'm taking the tall comment as a compliment, by the way.'

Meanwhile, on the Danterus fleet ship, the captain was in the storeroom. 'Those idiot soldiers - they have no idea who they're messing with here. Then again, with the smoke and confusion in the bridge, I'm not surprised.' the captain thought.

He picked up a handgun, a sawn-off shotgun, a submachine gun, and a small, round device that slotted onto his right glove. He then slipped on some rather distinctive armour before leaving for the bridge again.

'I can rig the crew system to simulate normal activity on the ship, but I'd need a bit of time off their communications to program it...' said Sara

'I wouldn't do that, Sara.' said a rather familiar voice. She, and the others turned to see Danterus, pointing the sawn-off shotgun at the with one hand, whilst the other held a lit cigarette. 'It's about time you lot finally got what you deserved.'
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:03 pm

'Hornecian,' Suzume commented, 'Which, by the way, would be me. Pleased to meet you.'
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:26 am

Thardon's Distress Call Reciever sounded. He checked the DCR, but the device verified the coordinates as too far away. He quickly silenced the device, knowing full well who it was, and knowing he wouldn't be able to help them...yet. He refocused on the current conversation. 'So, what is a...Horn..esh..ian?' he asked, his uncertainty proving he was not the best for remembering knew things.

'Danterus...who'd have thought you would arrive at Lunar personally to check our demise.' said Adrian.

'Yes, well...you know how it is when you think you have finally ridded yourself of a nemesis.' said Danterus, before taking a drag of his cigarette.

'Haven't those things finished you off for us yet?' asked Jason, indicating the cigarette. 'Because it definitely wasn't the trap you left for us during our previous encounter. I see there was...some damage.' he continued, refering to Danterus' bionically reconstructed face.

'Doesn't matter. Let's finish this bastard.' said Sara, aiming with her equipment...and firing.
Back to top Go down
some girl

some girl

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:00 am

'Hornecian,' Suzume corrected, 'Whore-knee-see-anne.'

'A Hornecian can be compared to a Spirit Medium,' Suzaku explained, 'They can hold the Spirits of many Heroes within their bodies, and morph into anything they wish. Suzume here has ten spirits, including himself, and one of them is Seigrein the Fury, an excellent ally indeed.'
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:29 am

'Right, right...so, what are we here for, again? Is anything interesting gonna happen, 'cause that call I got may be somewhat persistent.' said Thardon, subconsciously repeating 'Hornecian' in his head to get pronounciation correct.

Sara's harpoon shot out, the electric effect hindering slightly in the air behind it. The harpoon thud into Danterus' armour, with a satisfying electrical effect. However, Danterus' armour overloaded the electrical power, rebounding it to cause scalding to Sara's arm, below the armour.

'You should surely know better, Sara.' said Danterus, before grabbing the harpoon, yanking it out, and using it to fling Sara across the room.Jason used his GID to stop Sara hitting the wall, then redirected the beam to pull Danterus, who fired the shotgun in shock, hitting Jason's arm.

Jason was not ready for when Danterus reached him...but Danterus was. He shot the GID, thus continueing his trajectory into Jason. They then had a frantic melee, trying to get the slightest advantage. 'Don't shoot! You might get it wrong!' ordered Adrian. 'Markoi, get to the door.' he continued.

Danterus slipped, giving Jason an opening. The punch landed hard, leaving Danterus reeling. Jason, now satisfied, turned away from the disorientated enemy. But Sara noticed it - the slight gleam. The rund device on Danterus' glove sparked and produced a small, ionized blade, like Adrian's equipment, but smaller. 'No, Jason!' shouted Sara, pulling out her handgun...but Danterus was already walking behind Jason, grabbing his shoulder, pulling him back, and stabbing...lifting up the now stiff body by the blade, before returning the blade and dropping Jason, who was knelt for a brief moment, reaching out for his fallen gun...when Danterus stepped on his back, pushing him down, and then plunging the blade once again into Jason, only in the throat.

The others stood in horror, before they all aimed their guns. But Danterus had been ready with a flashbang. His light-sensitive visor flared black to shield his eyes from the flash. He ran for he door, but Markoi bumped him in confusion, and feeling the bump, grabbed out, only to find noting but the doorframe. 'He's gone, guys.' he muttered, before truning to Jason, his eyesight returning. He paused, and then said 'Jason, too...'
Back to top Go down
IndigoVEVOXtreme

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:36 am

A ship headed into their direction, it was a smallish ship, with pods attached to the sides.

The ship neared them and the ramp opened up. Two men stepped out onto the ramp.

"Hey guys, come on lets move! I saw Danterus heading off in that direction" Shouted the tallest one, pointing in to his left.

"I'm Zeo, this is my friend Zhirkov" Said the slightly smaller one. "Now come on, lets get going!"
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Adrian put his finger on the communication point on his helmet, and said 'I do remember Zhirkov...but Zeo?' he said, reaching out to the airlock, and checking that everyone was wearing appropriate space gear.

'I remember Zeo' said Sara. 'He's our weapons developer. I'm not sure I've met Zhirkov before, though.' she said running for the airlock.

Once everyone was in the airllock, Adrian opened them up to the outside, before taking out his hand-cannon and signalling everyone to jump out to the other ship. He jumped out to the ship, turned around, and fired a shot into the airlock, which blew bothe doors out, and then explosive decompression caused the rest of the ship to creak and groan. Once on the other ship, they went in and closed the ramp. Sara handed Zeo the GID that Jason had dropped, and said 'Jason dropped his. I thought that you would have something to do with it. He called it the Gravity Induction Device.' she said, before thinking for a second. 'Hey, would you be able to make those ionic blade equipments into a dagger form, perhaps hand-mounted?' she asked, remembering the blade on Danterus' hand.
Back to top Go down
IndigoVEVOXtreme

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Zeo thought for a moment before answering. "Yeah, I can definately do that for you, may take a couple of days or even weeks, depending on if I have the materials needed for it. But I built this ship with Zhirkov, so I suppose it should not too hard"
Back to top Go down
Thardon AC

Thardon AC

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:30 pm

'It's just that we saw Danterus with one. It took us by suprise...well, took Jason by suprise.' said Markoi, taking a minigun out of a case in the hold. 'Her, mind if I do some modifications to this? It may come in useful.' Markoi asked Zeo.

'Hey, Zhirkov, when was it we last met?' asked Adrian. Adrian used to work with Zhirkov before being placed with the group of advanced soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Story Time - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Time
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next