Story Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Story Time and all associated things

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesWikiRegisterLog in

Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natef

Natef

Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. Empty
PostSubject: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:48 pm

The first time the brigade has ever fought against an army of their size!

Join in, if you desire!

(Commando Elite are from the movie Small Soldiers).
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:01 am

"They have siezed the hardware store, and are almost done taking out the entire plaza mall." Bacara said to a group of high-ranking officials while looking at a map.

"I know they will be coming here through the walkway."

"How did this thing start?" Fixer asked.

"They came from the toy store in huge amounts. First they took the hardware store, then the rest of the mall."

He looked at Shadow.

"Do defensive maneuvers sound okay, sir?"

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Gaah

"They don't know we are here, but we will be ready for them if they do." Neyo added, looking at the window to the other mall.

Little did they know that a spy was being sent through the air ducts. Only Sev could hear him.

"Shhh..."

Everyone went completely quiet.

"Get to the air duct exit."

He started running over there with the rest of Delta squad near him.

Scorch ripped off the cover, and gave Sev, Fixer,and Boss a lift.

"Keep him alive." Fixer warned. "Protocol says so."

"I can hear him." Sev interrupted. "Follow me."

With a couple of turns, they found the commando, who was relaying the coordinates back to the commandos' base.

"Freeze!" Fixer yelled, as Sev shot the commando in the leg.
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:10 am

C'mon guys!

The Commando limped away, but didn't get to far.

"You did not see this!" Boss said.

"I did." The Commando replied. "They already know!"

He blew himself up with a firework attached to his back.

"Crap. Now we have a lot of explaining to do." Boss added.

When they returned, all of the higher-ups were alerted.

"We must prepare for them to come." Shadow said. "Clear out the entrance to the building, set up explosives in case of them flanking us, and prepare for defense!"

"Yes sir!" They all replied.

Vortex hacked into a security camera, and made it look at the walkway.

"I'll keep an eye out for them." He said, radioing his superiors.

"Roger."

"I have my sniper team set up behind you." Archer added. "We have the charges set and are ready to detonate them on your command."

Shadow set up next to a wall facing the entrance, but a bit away from it. In front was nothing, just the lower floor. Chemo, Reaper, Rocket, and several others joined him, along with a small assault vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:37 pm

"We've got a small tree in front of us." Reaper said."I never really liked nature much."

Rocket looked at him.

"So if it falls on you, you'll hate it more?"

He laughed.

Neyo set his men up on the right, in a jewlery store, and Bly's men set up on the opposite side.

"I have the air vents secured." Vortex radioed. "They won't be coming here. If they do, the vents will explode."

"Roger." Bly replied. "Get some barricades set up!"

Brigade members made barricades out of whatever they could find, like ipads, parts of foosball tables, and many more things. They looked like trenches from the first world war.

(I'll get a diagram soon.)

Everything went silent. The Brigade members waited and waited for the Commandos to arrive.

"What do you think they are doing?" Chemo asked Scorch.

"I have no idea."

Vortex sent a message back to Shadow.

"They are coming! I repeat, they are coming! In huge numbers!"

"Holy shit." Shadow muttered to himself.

"Get ready!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:56 pm

The room went silent. The only sound was of motors and servos. Rocket loaded an RPG slowly, taking cover.

There was an explosion, knocking out all of the merchandise in Macy's.

Smoke covered the entrance, and the sounds got louder.

When the smoke cleared, they saw a large army of Commandos with kitbash vehicles and weapons.

"Get down and fire!" Shadow yelled, as the commandos began firing and spreading out.

A large vehicle with a fully automatic nerf gun began shooting modified rounds. Rocket tried to get an RPG at it, but ended up taking out another vehicle.

"Frag their asses!" A commando yelled, firing a nail-shooting gun at Shadow's position.

"Trident, get a grenade in there!" Chemo yelled, as he turned to see Trident getting shot in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:12 am

The nerf gun tank ran out of ammo, and the commandos around it began the reloading process. They had to take out an ammo belt, and put a new one in. This was the best time for the Brigade members to attack.

"Go, go, go!"

Chemo sprayed his LMG at the vehicle, and mowed down several commandos trying to reload it. The rounds knocked the gun off of its tripod, and onto a dead commando.

"Nice one!" Rocket said.

Archer and his squad had begun their attack from afar.

"Watch the blast radius if you target the fuel cans." He ordered.

Echo began firing without hesitation.

Several commandos fell, and a vehicle blew up due to an exploding fuel can.

Flaming tennis balls were flown at the Brigade members, which killed some and set things on fire.

"Watch the tree! Watch the tree!" Reaper yelled, as the tree began to fall next to him.
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:29 pm

"Not a good position!" One of Neyo's troops said, seeing several commandos with a homemade bomb.

"Get back!" Neyo yelled, grabbing his comrade.

All he could hear beside the battle was a faint "Fire in the hole!"

Part of the store exploded, causing huge amounts of fire and casualties from Neyo's squad.

"I need assistance." Neyo added, trying to drag some of his surviving members to cover.

"Delta squad, fall in." Boss commanded, as the jumped from a hole in the wall.

Sev set up a sniping position for covering fire, and the others began getting the surviving troops.

"Protocol says we have to clear the area first." Fixer commented to Boss.

"Can it!" Scorch interrupted. "We can't leave them behind!"

"We have you covered." Bly said from the other side.

He gestured to another soldier to fire a rocket at the commandos coming to their position.

"Watch for that nailgun!" Sev added.

Boss helped Neyo to his feet, and took cover.

"How much does it hurt?"

"I can't move my leg, and that's about it, besides the wounds."

"We'll get you out of here. Take out that nailgun tank!"

A rocket blew up the tank behind them.

"Go, go, go!" Boss yelled to Scorch.

Scorch grabbed Neyo and carried him to safety.

'I count ten casualties." Fixer added.

He noticed more commandos rushing their position, and readied his rifle.

They jumped over the barricade, and tackled Boss.

Fixer had to save his superior.

"I got you!"

He shot multiple commandos in the back, and threw his knife at another one.

"You okay?"

"Yep."

"Let's go."

Delta squad and the remaining troops evacuated the area. With the carnage taking place, Shadow had to make a difficult decision.

"There are too many of them! Pull back!"

All of the Brigade members were forced to pull back to farther away from their original position.

"Get the explosives ready! wait until we are out of the way!"

"Roger, sir." Archer added.

He waited for them to get out of the way, and saw the commandos taking advantage of it. Rocket was shot in the back, and Chemo lifted him up.

"Brothers stick together." Chemo said, running faster.

"We're all fine." Shadow exclaimed. "Detonate the explosives, now!"

Archer pressed a button.

Half of the upper walkway blew up, and fell to the bottom, killing half of the commandos' fighting force, as well as creating a large smokescreen.

"Now we have time to get ready."

Archer and his squad slowly moved through the rubble of their position.

"Quickly, now!"

"I'm low on ammo." Zero replied, trying to hold his rifle while moving down rubble.

"So am I. I hope this is a cease fire."

They regrouped with Shadow.

"I estimate fifty casualties. They are really good, for a bunch of toys." Bacara said.

Reaper was carving tally marks on his rifle.

"Reaper," Shadow said, noticing it. "didn't Patron do that?"

"Um, yes."

"You seem a lot like Patron. You were even made out of a similar model."

Reaper went silent.

'I am Patron. The real Reaper put my personality construct in his body. He didn't want me to die, and would rather die instead."
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:30 am

"Whoah." Zero responded.

He turned to Archer.

"I'm going to the front lines."

Archer nodded in approval, and Zero gave his rifle to a new sniper.

"Falcon, give this guy a smart gun!" Bacara said to one of his troops.

"Roger." He replied, giving Zero a smart gun.

"Stick with me an kick some ass."

Something caught Echo's eye. He saw a flame.

"Get into positions. They're gonna rush us with flamethrowers!"

The Brigade members got to their new positions. Flames came from in front of them. Multiple Commando flamethrower vehicles came at them.

"Let's rock!" Falcon yelled, firing into the fading smoke. Vehicles were damaged, but kept going on.

Shadow's position was set on fire.

"Watch the sides!" Patron yelled, firing at incoming soldiers.

Rocket got up from being wounded, and joined Shadow.

"You sure you can fight?"

"Fuck yes!"

He noticed a sound coming from below, but kept firing.

"You want some of this?! How 'bout this?! Die motherfuckers!!"

He ran out of ammo, and started using his rifle's underbarrel shotgun.

The noise from below got even louder.

"The fuck?"

An explosion caused the floor behind him to crumble. Arms grabbed Rocket and pulled him down to the next floor, which was closer than usual.

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" He yelled, switching to his pistol and firing below him.

"I got you!" Chemo said, trying to save his friend.

It was no use, Rocket was dragged under. Before hitting the other floor, he detonated one of his grenades.

"Fuck." Shadow muttered to himself.

His position was being bombarded by firecrackers from a nerf gun far away.

"I know one thing about Nerf guns..." Chemo added.

'What?"

"...they sometimes jam."

The Nerf gun 'tank' exploded due to a jammed dart, sending plastic bits everywhere.

"You are a genius!"
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:43 pm

"Keep down, now!" Patron yelled, as the smoke completely faded.

A homemade bomb hit their position, knocking them to the ground and killing several of Shadow's squad members. Trying to keep his soldiers ready, he tried to get up.

"Sound off!" He yelled, in an attempt to find out who is still alive.

"I'm alright!" Chemo said.

"Falcon standing by."

"Pharoh and Utah are down!" Patron said, taking ammo off of Utah's belt.

Chemo looked around in a bit of panic. He could see the wall next to him being shattered by saws.

"They're coming out of the goddamn walls!"

Shadow immediately turned to the wall in front of him coming off, and fired without hesitation. Whilst with Falcon, Zero mowed down commandos with ease.

"I love this fucker!" He commented on his smart gun.

The next thing to catch his eye was the booby-trapped air vent. Archer and Echo noticed it as well.

"It should've been detonated by now." Archer radioed to Shadow.

"They're coming through." Echo added, taking the mic away from Archer.

"I got it." Zero said, moving to the vent's entrance.

"Take this." Sev said, giving Zero a flamethrower. "Keep quiet, and kill quickly."

"Thanks."

The path was long to the commandos' location, and was maze-like with lots of paths. He hid against a wall, and saw the Shadows of several commandos coming around the corner. Their voices could be heard.

"Damn bombs don't stand a chance against us!" One commented.

Zero put his weapon close. The commandos went silent. They got closer and closer.

He turned the corner and fired. One enemy fell, and the others fired at him.

"Die scumbag!" A commando yelled, using a kitbash flamethrower from an aerosol can.

Zero's magazine went empty so he slid to the side and took at the flamethrower. Without any hesitation, he sprayed the commandos, and set them ablaze.

The flamethrower ignited the can and exploded. Both Zero and the commandos were hit by the blast. However, only Zero survived, but was badly burned in the legs and chest. Flames were the only thing he could see, lighting the dark air vents.

"I've taken them out, sir." He radioed to Shadow.

"Good. Gree's men are coming to cover you. More commandos are making their way to your position!"

"That won't be necessary."

Zero lit part of the vent on fire, triggering the explosives left behind.

The vent exploded, killing the commandos and taking Zero as well.

Archer looked at the explosion from cover.

"He always wanted to do something good. Now he did."
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:04 pm

"Bly," Shadow tried to radio. "what's your status?"

"We have them pinned down at some point. More vehicles coming our way. Wait, I see something.... Enemy..."

The message was cut off.

"What happened?" Chemo asked, wiping the dust off of his forehead.

"I think the signal's been cut out." Pharoh said, trying to get up from a hole.

"How the hell did you survive?"

"I fell down the hole with Rocket. I wasn't able to do anything to save him."

"Wait. Take cover!" Patron yelled.

A large kitbash helicopter flew towards them with a nailgun, being powered by a compressed air container.

"Fuck!" Shadow exclaimed, ducking from nails flying at him. "Get an RPG!"

For a moment he realized that Rocket was the only one with RPGs, and they were probably destroyed along with him. However, Pharoh has several left.

"I got this one!" Pharoh yelled, loading a rocket.

Without a moment to think, the Brigade member shot at the chopper. The chopper started to fall. toward them.

"Get out of the way!" Patron yelled, diving to cover behind a large piece of debris.

The chopper barrel rolled to the ground, and exploded after rolling past the Brigade members.

"Well, that was just luck. I think we lost all some of our shit." Chemo said, walking over to the wreck.

He saw ammo boxes and a couple of turrets smashed, with a Brigade member dead as well.

The entire mall went dark. Shadow and his squad turned on small lights located on their helmets.

"They cut the power."

"How can they cut the power?" Pharoh asked.

"Get to the side, now!" Shadow said, taking some ammo with him.

"They have us with our pants down. Let's set up inside this booth."

The group made a rush to a small store that sold toys.

"We have no contact with everyone else, nor can we see any of them, and they may be coming here." Chemo said. "We're fucked."

"Don't panic!" Patron responded, smacking him in the face.

"Sir, they have a grate that reaches to the other side of the mall." Falcon added. "Those fuckers are gonna go through there."

"We've got two sentries, and some ammo left." Pharoh added. "Block it off."

With the grate secured, the squad barricaded the store's entrance, and created an escape route.

"Get your weapons ready."

"Hello, friend!" A turret said.

Everyone knew that the commandos were coming.

"I have their stats on this monitor." Chemo said. "I see five confirmed kills."
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:52 pm

A tile in the floor began to fall down in front of Patron.

"Crap, they may be coming."

He hid behind a box. Several figures came into the room.

They were Brigade soldiers.

"We hate to bust in not invited. I'm Monk. I have Hacker, Diablo, Exxon, and Preacher with me."

Exxon pulled out a stat tracking device.

"Neyo wanted us to make sure you guys were okay. I have all of your and my squad members' health stats on here."

"Why the fuck did he do that?" Shadow responded, furious.

"He thought you guys would get into trouble. Preacher added, setting up by the grate.

Shadow folded his arms and walked toward Monk.

"How many of your guys were killed?"

"We had ten of us until the flamethrowers came."

Six of his squads' signals are dead, and so were the ones for Rocket , Utah, and several others.

"Stay with us. We have no real path to take now."

Chemo continued looking at the monitor screens for the turrets.

"Both are down to less than half of their ammo."

Diablo got his rifle ready and leaned against the wall.

"I can wait to kill those fuckers!" He commented, as he turned his attention to Falcon.

"Nice smartgun. Smartgunners need to stick together!"

Falcon rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

Chemo kept looking at the screens.

"Both are out of ammo. They're coming."

"Get back now!" Shadow yelled, crouching against some rubble.

Both Preacher and Pharoh stood by the wall, ready for flanking opportunities. Smoke came from the vent, and from other holes in the walls.

"My lights don't work!" Preacher exclaimed, beginning to panic.

The wall behind him exploded within a second after. Pharoh's ammo was lit on fire and exploded, killing him. Preacher tried to get up, but his leg was burned. As he crawled towards to where the

"Pharoh's down!" Exxon yelled. "Where are they coming from?!"

"I don't know!" Preacher screamed.

Diablo started firing his smartgun at the smokescreen. At the same point, Preacher began screaming even more before dying.

"What the hell did you do?" Falcon commented, thinking he killed Preacher. "Watch your fire!"

"I didn't do anything!"

Shadow and Patron fired blindly as the smoke began to disappear. Commandos ran at them from the front and sides.
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:39 am

With the smoke cleared, it was obvious to the squad that Preacher was killed by Diablo.

"You asshole!" Shadow yelled. "I can have you in big shit for that!"

He made the order to fall back to the air vents.

"Monk, we are leaving!" Patron yelled, helping Exxon into the vent.

"I got it! Hold on!"

Monk was holding the commandos back with all of his might. Whilst taking cover, a flamethrower-wielding commando charged at him from the side.

"Watch out!" Diablo called to Monk, firing his smart gun at the commando.

"What the?!" Monk muttered to himself, as it exploded.

Diablo had accidentily killed naother teammate.

"Now you've done it!" Chemo said, dragging him to the vent's initial "hill".

Patron, Shadow, Falcon, and Exxon were leading, with Diablo and Chemo covering the rear.

"Shadow, this is Delta 38," Boss radioed. "we are ready to pick you up in an APC. Keep going to the end of the vent. Exxon should know. He set up this path."

"Roger. Exxon, you're up front."

Exxon pointed the right direction with a left turn, and a straight corridor.

"I'm out of ammo!" Diablo said, panicking.

"Move up with them!" Chemo replied. "I got this."

Chemo used up the rest of his ammo to mow down commandos, and was forced to use his pistol.

"C'mon and try..."

A commando ripped off the top of the vent, and tackled him.

"No, scumbag!" He yelled.

Chemo blew the commando's brains out, and then got ready for another attack. A flamethrower burned his legs from below, but a well-timed gunshot with his last bullet saved his life. Diablo noticed his absence, and ran back with a pistol to save him.

"No worries."

He fired at several commandos coming at them. All of the commandos dropped with a bullet in each. Diablo had no ammo left either.

More commandos were coming. More than they could handle. There was only one option left. Diablo pulled out a grenade and pulled the pin, and was ready to detonate it.

"You were always an asshole, Diablo." Chemo said whilst in pain and grabbing the grenade as well.

The grenade detonated. Both were killed and the vent began to crumble from where they were all the way down to the floor. Shockwaves knocked the others down, but they had to keep going.

They approached a fork in the vent.

"Which way?" Patron asked Exxon.

"To the right!"

While making the turn, a commando burst out of the vent and set Shadow on fire, before being thrown out of the window.

"Exxon, carry him!" Patron ordered.

"Roger." Exxon replied, picking up Shadow.

"I see it!" Falcon added. "The APC is right there!"

They exited the vent, and ran to the APC, with Scorch holding the door for them. When all of the soldiers were in the vehicle, Scorch began to close the door.

"Something's jamming it!" He yelled.

A commando popped out from the door.

"Die, scumbags!"

Patron made no hesitation to grab the commando, and rammed a blade in its throat.

"Let's go!" Falcon ordered, gesturing to Fixer to continue driving.

"Go to the base of operations, by the bookstore!" Boss added.

"Why there?" Shadow asked, in a large amount of pain.

"We got pushed back to there."
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Fixer slammed on the pedal and went through the outsides of the mall.

"We'll be there in five minutes."

Shadow looked around as his vision came back.

"You did well, guys." He commented, smiling.

The APC drove back into the mall, and was almost at the bookstore.

"Bacara knew what he was doing." Sev added, loading his rifle and heading towards the door.

A brigade member by the store's door gave Fixer a gesture to come in. Scorch grabbed the wheel from him before Fixer could return the gesture.

"Get the hell down!"

A rocket hit the ship , causing it to flip over and crash into the wall.

"Who shot that?" Exxon asked, picking up the wounded Shadow.

"That." Boss replied, pointing to a kitbash helicopter. "Pull back!"

Falcon started firing at it and hid behind the wreckage.

"We need backup!" Patron radioed. "I repeat, we need backup!"

A rocket blew up the helicopter before it could do anymore damage.

"Get your asses in here!" Neyo yelled, opening the main door.

The brigade members outside ran into the bookstore, as the door was sealed.

"You sent a squad to go check up on us?" Shadow asked getting up from the ground.

"Yes I did. I knew it was going to not work out well as soon as the chopper crashed."

"Well..." Shadow added. "...fuck you!!"

Neyo fell to the ground with a punch to the cheek.

"I am your superior, bitch."

Whilst rubbing his wound, Neyo walked away in even more anger. Everyone else looked at Shadow.

"You need to sit down." Exxon added.

Boss ordered everyone else to get into position for the next attack.

"I count at least 50 vehicles coming from the right, with even more soldiers." Gree said, loading an artillery shell for his troops. "They cannot bust through this base, or we are screwed."
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:14 am

"I've got your back." Patriot added, smiling.

"Thank god you're here!" Patron replied. "It's been chaotic out here."

Falcon raised his smart gun in the air and gestured to the makeshift trench.

"This'll be hell all over again. Get in there."

"Commandos approaching!" A brigade member yelled from a makeshift lookout tower.

Nails went through the air, along with firecrackers, flaming tennis balls, and other assorted small objects. Bacara was quick to retaliate from the commandos, and take out several vehicles.

In a makeshift sniper tower, Archer and Echo prepared for their attack on the incoming commandos.

"We hunt now"

They swiftly put bullets into the heads of unlucky commandos, and moved to a different position in the bookstore.
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:05 pm

"Watch your right!" Patron yelled to Falcon as a commando tried to rip through the wall.

With a blink of and eye, the commando dropped dead. Someone else did the favor.

"Got it."

A brigade member ran towards them. He looked much different than the others. His armor was deformed like it was not made with the standard procedure done for most other Brigade members. Remains of some of his enemies, like remains of badges could be seen.

"Hey."

Everyone was silent. The battle in their part of the store seemed to stop.

Patriot looked at him, and tried not to be rude.

"Who are you?"

"I'm"

Another member ran from around the corner."

"Psycho, there you are!"

One look at the other member gave Patriot a one word reply.

"Scarecrow?"

"Yes, the one and only! I came back thanks to them saving me."

He looked up at the ceiling.

"Damn, it was painful."
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:28 pm

"We have about twenty foot mobiles coming at us!" Falcon added, taking a position next to a low wall.

There was movement behind the group. It couldn't be a commando squad, as there are no possible rear entrances for them to ambush.

"Need help?"

It was Neyo with a small squad of his soldiers.

"The fuck do you want?" Patron asked, everyone looking at him.

"I...I...just was here to aid you guys."

"Shut up. I know what you want to do. Up for a promotion? You set us up to have yourself save the day and get all the credit."

Patron pushed Neyo aside and set up a position.

"Fletcher." Neyo said to one of his troops. "I want you to take up a position behind that crashed vehicle. I want everyone else to spread out."

Fletcher ran to his given position.

"Ready, sir."

Neyo moved into a trench with Psycho, and had no care to speak with his fellow soldier.

"I don't think you're bad."

"Thanks."

"Here they come!" Falcon yelled.

The commandos ran out and spread around cover, and began firing. Fletcher noticed something odd about these commandos, as bullets constantly hit his position.

"They're using our weapons!"

"Take them out before you get killed!" Neyo replied, shooting a commando from cover.

Fletcher tried to get a better shot, but he was pinned down and could barely move.

"I've got your back!" Patriot said, laying down covering fire.

Getting more room to move, Fletcher fired at a sniper. Both were hit at the same time.

The only difference was that Fletcher survived a bullet to the chest.
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:43 am

Psycho saw Fletcher fall to the ground. He froze in realization. Everything came back to him.

He remembered the moment where Fletcher came to him. Weeks ago.

Psycho was wounded in an escape from the same facility that killed- and brought back Scarecrow. Fletcher saved the Ixa belt for a good use. There was no other option but to save Fletcher, but it could kill him in the process.

"Cover me!"

He ran out of the trench and towards Fletcher. Enemy fire nearly hit him. His determination seemed to make all of the bullets miss him. Coming up to his comrade, Psycho muttered only a sentence to him.

"Just like old times, eh?"

"Yep, it's about time you repaid me."

Psycho looked around at the other brigade members near him.

"Can I get a medical kit?" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Natef

Natef

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:11 pm

"We can't get over to you now!" A medic replied. "I can throw it to you, but are you qualified to use it?"

"Shit." Psycho said to himself.

Neyo noticed the commandos falling back, using smoke to cover their escape.

"Let them leave. We have time to fortify our trenches." a Brigade member said, stepping out of the crowd.

"What makes you think that?"

"I'm a WWI veteran. Trenches warfare was . They'll be doing the same thing."

"You are Yankee, correct?" Fletcher weakly asked.

"Yes."

Neyo radioed Bacara, giving him the message that the enemy would be making trenches.

"Roger." Bacara replied.

Yankee put his rifle on the trench's wall, and crouched down to an aiming position. He gestured for the others to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.   Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite. Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Time Mini-Story Brigade vs Commando Elite.
Page 1 of 1